- 1 box of Garlic-Herb Cloudies
- 1/4 lb shrimp
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 cup picked onions
- Juice of 1 lime, divided equally
- Salt to taste
- Garnish with cilantro, jalapeño and lime wedges
- Flip a muffin pan upside down and arrange the Cloudies in the space between the muffin cups to form shell shapes. Bake until crisp for 3-4 minutes at 350F.
- Thaw shrimp and mix with sour cream, mayo and hot sauce, set aside.
- Make pico de gallo by mixing chopped onion, tomato, cilantro, juice of 1/2 lime and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add salt and juice of 1/2 lime to mashed avocado.
- To make the chalupas, add shrimp to the Cloudie shells, then top with pico, guacamole and pickled onions.
- Add garish and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit: Anju Kapoor (@lifestylebyanju)