https://i0.wp.com/thecloudbreadcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/cloudies-wrapped-jalapeno-poppers.jpg?fit=2000%2C1026&ssl=1 1026 2000 Gary Mavis https://thecloudbreadcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/cbFulltmAsset@2x-300x127.png Gary Mavis2023-02-08 08:44:362023-02-08 09:09:22Cloudies Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Cloudies Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- 5 jalapeños
- ½ c. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 10 Cheddar Cloudies, fully thawed
- 10 thin sliced bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a piece of parchment paper or foil on a rimmed baking sheet and place a wire rack on top.
- Slice the jalapeños in half, trying to keep a bit of the stem on both halves.
- Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds and all the white pith. Discard.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, yogurt, green onions and salt. Scoop into a small baggie.
- Snip the end of the baggie and fill each of the 10 halves of jalapeños with the mixture. (or use a spoon!)
- Use a rolling pin to gently flatten the Cloudies and then wrap them around the filled jalapeños.
- Wrap the bacon around the Cloudies, making sure to have the end wrapped on the bottom to keep it from curling up.
- Bake on the rack at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes, cool 5-7 minutes and serve!
Recipe and photo credit: Kendra Peterson, Drizzle Kitchen