https://i0.wp.com/thecloudbreadcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/cloudies-mexican-egg-cups.jpg?fit=2000%2C1333&ssl=1 1333 2000 Gary Mavis https://thecloudbreadcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/cbFulltmAsset@2x-300x127.png Gary Mavis2023-06-30 12:12:192023-09-18 10:22:37Cloudies Mexican Egg Cups
- 8 Cheddar Cloudies, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional: spicy peppers and avocado
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease standard size ramekins with spray or butter.
- Press the Cloudies into the ramekins off center, so one side is higher and sticking above the edge slightly.
- Crack 1 egg into each ramekin, careful to not break the yolk.
- Divide chopped red bell pepper evenly between the ramekins.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet, bake at 375 degrees for 20-24 minutes until the yolk is set.
- Remove and immediately sprinkle with the cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit: Kendra Peterson, Drizzle Kitchen