- 8 Original Cloudies
- 1 egg
- 1-pound round of brie
- ½ c. fresh cranberry relish*
- Serve with assorted cut fruit, vegetables and/or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and lay a smaller piece of parchment on top. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, gently roll individual Cloudies until they are slightly flat.
- Place brie in the center of the parchment-foil lined tray.
- Whisk the egg until light and fluffy.
- Lightly brush brie top with egg wash and then press one of the flattened Cloudies rounds in the center. Flip it over so that side is now on the bottom.
- Brush the remaining top and sides of the brie with egg wash.
- Spoon the cranberry relish onto the center of the round.
- One by one lay the flattened Cloudies on the brie, tucking a bit underneath to make sure you cover the entire round. Once all covered, gently press together to keep it compact.
- Tightly wrap the brie with the foil/parchment to keep it all compact while baking.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Carefullyremove the parchment and foil. Brush with remaining egg wash and place back in the oven for an additional 12 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
*Cranberry relish: In food processor, combine 1 bag fresh cranberries, ¾ c. sugar or appropriate amount of your favorite sweetener, zest and juice from 1 orange and pinch of cinnamon. Pulse until blended.
Recipe and photo credit: Kendra Peterson, Drizzle Kitchen